There is nothing more important than your health. There are some products you can buy to monitor your personal health issues. One example to consider is the iHealth wireless blood pressure monitor BP5. Check out my review to learn more about this helpful product.
What is The iHealth BP5?
The BP5 is a special type of blood pressure monitor that makes it easy for you to check your own blood pressure anytime and anywhere. You don’t need the wires and tubes anymore. While you can use it at home to check your blood pressure, you can also use it when you are away from home. It has Bluetooth technology so it works on your computer, tablet, and phone.
iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor BP5 Benefits
One of the most important benefits of the BP5 is it removes the limitations on monitoring your health. As you can do it yourself, you do not always need to visit your doctor when you need to check your blood pressure. You do not even have to be at home, because the device is portable.
Second, it is easy to operate and understand. All you have to do is press a button to start the iHealth MyVitals app on your phone. In an instant, your blood pressure monitor will start recording your measurement. Then, your app will saves your readings history as a backup on the secure iHealth Cloud so you always have access to your data.
Third, you can share your data with your personal physician. If you use the device and are concerned about the results, or your doctor wants your information on a regular basis, he will receive your data as soon as you send it. This benefit can provide peace of mind, and help you and your doctor stay connected.
iHealth BP5 Features
- The monitor is wireless. It can be used anywhere you need it.
- It monitors your systolic and diastolic numbers, your pulse rate, and your heart rate. The measuring method is Oscillometric with automatic inflation and measurement.
- The monitor allows you to share your data with your physician. It will also keep a history of your information.
- It is compatible with a wide range of iPhone, iPads, Androids models, and personal computers. You do not have to purchase any special equipment.
- The device is approved by the FDA in the US, CE compliant in Europe, TGA approved in Australia and approved by Health Canada because of its accuracy and reliability.
- It operates on batteries, so you do not have to look for an outlet to plug it in.
- The BP5 is a lightweight device that measures 145 mm × 58 mm × 30 mm. It is compact enough to carry in your backpack, keep in your desk, and store when you are not using it.
- It is easy to see, read, and understand the results. 200 readings can be saved so you can compare current and future results.
- It resists temperature changes and humidity. It will stay in working condition even if you live in an unstable climate, take it with you while traveling, or store it for a period of time.
- You can choose between two cuff sizes. You will receive the standard size cuff, but can purchase a larger size if needed.
- If you wish, you can sign up for an iHealth account. You will have support, and all the latest information about new products and health issues that concern you.
- When you order your monitor, you will receive some additional items. A travel bag, charging cable, quick start guide, and owner’s manual are included with your monitor.
The BP5 Precautions
The BP5 is designed for most adults. However, pregnant women should not use this device. If you are pregnant, you should have your blood pressure monitored by your doctor.
This monitor is not meant for children. Issues pertaining to a child’s health should be directed to a pediatrician.
What Do Customers Think About The Monitor?
The majority of customers who purchased the BP5 iHealth monitor have given it a 5-star rating. One customer who says the monitor is an excellent product is a cardiologist. When a physician recommends a device, you know it is a good product.
Other customers say if you need a monitor, this is the product to choose. However, while some customers say the results are nearly as accurate as monitoring at the doctor’s office, a few customers did not feel the results were accurate. This is understandable, as there is no one product that is equally appropriate for every customer.
The ratings, though, show the largest percentage of people who own it think it is a good product.
Is BP5 Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor The Right Option For You?
If you have a serious medical condition, it is wise to talk to your personal physician before buying a health-related product. First, while this device can be useful, it is not meant to help you avoid regular exams at your doctor’s office.
Second, if your doctor advises you to try this device, it can be part of your overall health care. He may want to be informed of your results, and can offer helpful suggestions.
The iHealth wireless blood pressure monitor BP5 is a great product and it is safe to use. This device is especially convenient for people with busy lives who want to keep track of their health issues. If you are an adult, you do not have to wonder and worry about missing your daily blood pressure measurement, because this device helps you to monitor your readings quickly despite whether you are at home or away from home.
Where to Buy iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor?
You can purchase the iHealth Model BP5 directly from iHealth Labs website. Since you are ordering directly from the manufacturer, you will get the best prices and receive Free Shipping on orders over $25. This device’s price is $99.95.